You probably know about the Nvidia GeForce Experience when you are using an NVIDIA graphics card. This companion software updates drivers, optimize games to play(if you have problems with steam not recognizing games), looks the best, and makes saving your greatest gameplay footage easy. You can log in to GeForce’s website to enter competitions and win prizes with an NVIDIA account. One of the problems many users face is an error with the code 0x0001. S0, if the Nvidia Geforce Experience error code 0x0001 keeps coming up, it can be fixed to help you go back to your games.
On the other hand, if you’re having issues together with your Windows computer, keep in mind that our Troubleshooting section contains many pointers for fixing hardware and code problems.
- 1 What causes Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001?
- 2 How to Fix Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001?
- 3 Conclusion
What causes Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001?
So, you observe the 0x0001 error code of GeForce Experience. This mistake often happens with the accompanying request, and it cannot be easy to figure out. This is because the code is an all-in-one error code and it can be for various reasons. The most effective thing to do is to go one step at a time and figure out what is wrong.
How to Fix Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001?
For fixing the Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001. Follow these troubleshooting procedures for the exact causes of the 0x0001 problem code.
Set up NVIDIA Driver Services Properly
In a Windows Service Manager, NVIDIA runs several processes. If something is wrong with these processes, Nvidia Geforce Experience error code 0x0001 might show up.
So, go to Run, enter services.msc, and then hit Enter on the keyboard to look at the Windows Services Manager. The Services window opens and displays all services presently operating. Make sure the following services are available. If so, make sure that the startup types match the following:
- NVIDIA Container LS display: Automatic Container
- LocalSystem NVIDIA Container: Automatic Container
- Service NVIDIA GeForce Experience: (Delayed Start)
- BackEnd Service: NVIDIA GeForce Experience: automatically (Delayed Start)
- Telemetry Service NVIDIA: Automatic Container
- Double click the Services pane to check the startup type. Close all windows and restart the PC once you’ve done it.
- If you open the Windows Services Manager, all services might not be shown.
To open the Properties box, double-click on it. If the service is not currently operating, click Start to start it; otherwise, pick Stop first, then Start to restart it.
Enforce the Interaction of NVIDIA Services With the Local System Account
Another way to fix Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001 is to make the above-stated NVIDIA driver services must be accessible for an operation to the local system account. The mistake 0x0001 may lead to a denial of this access. Open the Windows Services Manager and select each NVIDIA service to ensure every service works as expected.
- Click on NVIDIA services, then choose Properties.
- Choose Log On.
- Then, you will see the Local System Account. Select Allow service to interact with the desktop checkbox, and make sure it is turned on.
- After applying, reset the System and restart the application GeForce Experience.
Ensure that System Manages the files Properly
A PC has a complex range of permissions for operating system functions. When the NVIDIA files do not belong to the right entity within the OS, the Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001 can be caused. It’s not hard to alter file ownership. Open the File Explorer on your device and browse to Program Files First of all (x86).
This first section pertains only to 64-bit platforms. Skip to the bottom of this step with a 32-bit system.
- Go to Local Disk (C:)> Program Files from File Explorer and right-click the NVIDIA Corporation directory.
- Choose Properties > Security > Advanced. The NVIDIA Corporation Advanced Security Settings will be shown.
- Seek the area where the owner says and ensure that the System is set. Select the Change Blue button if it is not.
- Enter System and select Okay when the next window appears.
- Choose Apply to save the changes from the bottom of the window.
NVIDIA Drivers Update
An outdated driver is one of the most common reasons for mistakes. Drivers can still cause problems even if they are set to update automatically. So naturally, Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001 will show up. So you can,
- Go to the NVIDIA Driver page to update your driver.
- To find the driver, you must manually select the operating System and GPU type or use the automatic removal tool NVIDIA to streamline the process.
- Restart your PC and open GeForce Experience again after you download and install the driver.
Uninstall and Reinstall Drivers
Uninstall drivers and reinstall them. It is important to update drivers, but sometimes flaws arise that cannot be properly explained or resolved. The best solution for the error is to uninstall the device driver and reinstall it completely. It is the equivalent of software to turn it off and back.
However, it is not easy to uninstall drivers. To ensure complete removal of drivers and all associated files use a display driver uninstalling system like Display Driver Uninstaller. The right driver from the NVIDIA driver page can then be found and downloaded. Then, start the PC again and see if that fixed it for you.
See also: Error 0xc00d36c4 On Windows 10 [Solved]
Move to Beta release
- If this doesn’t work, head to the Nvidia GeForce Beta Download Page and download it.
- In the Windows search box, type control panel and hit Enter.
- In the Control Panel, underneath Programs, click Uninstall a Program.
- Uninstall the Nvidia GeForce Experience. Then install the beta release and restart your PC.
That were all the ways you can get rid of the Nvidia Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0001. Be sure to try out all the methods listed here to find out which one works for you as the error code like mentioned above is an all encompassing one. We hope these methods will help you as it helped us too.