Avast VPN or SecureLine VPN one of the safest subscription-based VPNs for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS operating systems. Like antivirus software, Avast SecureLine VPN provides unparalleled privacy and security with speed and availability. However, comes with is several avast VPN problems.
Such a system allows users to access the network resources that are otherwise inaccessible on the public Internet.
Therefore, Avast SecureLine VPN is one of the most popular and widely used VPN services. However, many users have confirmed that they face avast VPN problems such as SecureLine VPN connection errors despite its popularity.
Know The Problems And How To Solve
Dive into the 6 very common problems and their solutions :
The Windows 10 Issue
The most frequent avast VPN problem is the Avast SecureLine VPN not working on windows 10 and the limited servers. Thus the server ends up overloaded.
- Changing the VPN location can solve this problem. Open the VPN app, select the “Privacy” option on the left side of the screen, and click “Change Location” by selecting an alternate location available in the “Privacy” option. Save these changes, exit, and restart the computer.
- Verifying the subscription can also be another solution, as the application to this VPN needs a subscription, having a subscription left in the account to utilize the features. In any case, the access is denied, the account is ineffective to the VPN client.
- Enabling Windows Defender Firewall may interrupt the VPN connection. Therefore, it is recommended to disable Windows Defender. Press “Windows + R” to open the start window, and then enter the firewall. cpl. The Defender firewall control panel will open, and you decide to disable the Windows firewall settings.
- If the VPN connection is running, disable the third-party antivirus software on the system, and then connect to the VPN.
No Internet Connection
Some users even report that there is no Internet connection after connecting to the VPN.
- Check for the internet connection is working without Avast SecureLine VPN, disable the VPN, and check the connections. Once the Internet connection starts working properly, run it with the Avast SecureLine VPN and see if the problem is fixed.
- Because of the other VPN services that are conflicting, the SecureLine fails to connect to the Internet. Therefore, VPN clients should also keep in mind that no other VPN services are running in the background and can be closed through the task manager.
- Performing a clean boot in windows is another solution. By right-clicking the start button and entering “msconfig” in the “run,” click the “Selective Startup” radio button on the General tab.
The “Load startup” items in the check box are cleared. Next, selecting the Load system services, click the Services tab to remove these services, disabling all the buttons to remove third-party services, and restart Windows.
See also: Best FFXIV 90002 Fix | 4 Working Ways
Not Possible To Enable The Connection
- Restarting the system and connecting to the Avast SecureLine VPN can be one of the solutions. Usually, the windows system will cause various problems and errors due to malfunctions. Check if the error of Avast VPN problems is resolved.
- Checking for multiple connections since the VPN limits the number of devices used on the VPN license. When trying to license the second or sixth device, a “Maximum connections reached” error can be seen. Therefore, Avast SecureLine VPN will not be able to connect. If this is encountered this error, disconnect the service or deactivate the license on the device.
- Reinstalling the Avast Secureline software, many users have confirmed that the reinstalling has worked to resolve the connection failed error and evade Avast VPN problems.
The SecureLine VPN Server Has Declined The License File
If this error is seen as an avast VPN problem, the account has been suspended temporarily to violate the terms of the end-user license agreement. To reactivate the account, contact the server’s support center with the most recent confirmation email and wait for the response.
The Avast SecureLine VPN is disconnected.
For some users, the secure line VPN is disconnecting and reconnecting on the forum threads. If the internet connection isn’t operating properly, it may cause the Avast SecureLine VPN a disconnected error. When this happens, try to fix the web association issues. Hence, solve avast VPN problems.
The Avast SecureLine Service Is Not Responding
One of the avast VPN problems may be Avast SecureLine may not respond due to interference from third-party applications or the congestion in the VPN location. To resolve this issue, disable the third-party application, try to change the location of the Avast SecureLine VPN server.
The Avast SecureLine VPN Would Not Turn On
This is not a common Avast VPN problem. However, some Windows users reported that the Avast SecureLine VPN would not turn on their Windows system. This error of avast VPN problems occurs when the Avast SecureLine VPN is not installed properly. Or there is corruption in the file.
The solution to this irritating problem is to uninstall the Avast SecureLine software and then reinstall it. Hence, you fix avast VPN problems.
So, this was all about Avast VPN problems. We have provided solutions for the most common Avast VPN probelms. We hope this guide was helpful to you. If it was , please let us know !